- Prepare month-end closing, financial reporting analysis and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Provide management and JV partners with accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Review credit control to ensure invoices are accurate and send promptly within billing procedures and payments are promptly received.
- Review and ensure monthly bank reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow forecasting and ensure cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Review GST, corporate tax and withholding tax for Singapore entities and ensure timely and accurate submission.
- Assist in annual budgeting process.
Financial Analysis & Business Partnering:
- Operate as a business partner to the management team analysis and insight on key variances, business KPIs, risks and opportunities.
- Provide detailed analysis and supporting commentary on actual vs. budget variances.
- Examine monthly results and P&L outcome and communicate monthly business performance to management.
- Preparation of monthly Business Reviews & other management presentations.
- Participate in forecast process, operation reviews and annual budget.
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information (external & internal) & economic indicators timely and accurately to support management operational and strategic decision making.
- Provide ad-hoc analyses to all levels and functions within management, as requested including:
- Preparation data in requested format.
- Analysis & Interpretation of data.
- Suggest/ recommend actions & follow up.
- Develop, review accounting policies and continuous improvements of system, process and procedures, ensure comply with Company's guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Internal control assessments.
- Build robust financial models to help support business decisions.
- Improve internal processes - new transformation initiatives and process improvements to improve.
- Streamlining processes and improving finance operations for the business.
- Ad-hoc request from Exco team members.